The person on this position will be responsible for creating engaging gameplay mechanics, providing fun and consistent solutions in the various pillars of the game.
- Designing, iterating and polishing combat systems focusing on providing fun and satisfying gameplay, taking care of the smallest details.
- Co-creation of the game concept and key gameplay mechanics.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation.
- Analyzing and re-designing individual gameplay systems.
- Balancing mechanics and gameplay systems.
- Working closely with other teams of designers and programmers.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Game Designer / Gameplay Designer position in games.
- Strong knowledge of action game mechanics and melee combat systems.
- Great understanding of mechanics and gameplay loops found in open-world games.
- Very good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Great knowledge of the issues of player motivation and progress during the game.
- Excellent communications skill, including the ability to create consistent project documentation.
- Independence and work organization skills.
- Clear and solid understanding the various production processes of the game mechanics and the ability to determine the needs for the game development team.
- Knowledge of the production process focused on the greatest possible commercial attractiveness.