The person on this position will be responsible for creating outstanding gameplay spaces, providing a coherent, gameplay and visual, plastic environment of the open world of the game.
- Designing, iterating on and polishing in-game levels, placing geometry and sculpting the open world landscape based on the needs of the gameplay.
- Managing your levels throughout the entire production cycle - from idea to the final implementation.
- Creating prototypes of the game environment, establishing layouts and consciously creating space with the use of interactive and non-interactive elements.
- Creating a blockout of levels in the engine editor and delivering a playable prototype throughout the all production phase.
- Working with balance and improving individual levels / locations of the game world in order to ensure the right gameplay assumptions.
- Integration of all the elements of the level (such as AI, interactive objects, sounds, etc.) as the studio works progress.
At least 2 years of experience in a Level Designer position in games.
Undeniable knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4.
Great skills in working with Adobe Photoshop.
Strong knowledge of the concept of macro and micro space in the design of the game environment.
Strong sense of scale and spatial awareness.
Great understanding of how to engage the player while exploring the open world of the game.
A global understanding of space in open world games.
Strong orientation to meet the requirements and needs of the game.
Independence and hard work organization skills.
Excellent communication skills.